Monday, November 8, 2010

Cliffs of Moher ~

Cliffs of Moher ; I think such a place could really change the minds of people who thinks this earth of ours was created by accident. Because, seriously who (or what) else could create something so breathtakingly beautiful other than God, Himself? Surely, everyone can see His work.

The #1 item on my bucket list is to see those cliffs in person. After I get the breath or two that was taken from me (and most likely, dry my eyes!) upon seeing my own two feet standing on the ground of this place I've dreamt of standing on for so long, I'll sit down and write a message. I'll roll it up, put into a bottle, and close it tightly. Then, I'll throw it off the side of the cliffs and watch it land in the Atlantic and begin it's journey floating to who knows where and for who knows how long. Until, someone finds it washed up on a shoreline somewhere. One thing I know for sure, I already know what the message will read: "Dreams do come true. This is proof. Just believe."

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment