Monday, January 25, 2010

Honest Scrap Award Survey ;

Susan gave me the "Honest Scrap Award". Thank you!
(I'm sorry it took me so long to fill this out!)

These are the rules to follow when in receipt of this award:
Tell 10 honest things about myself.
Pick 10 honest bloggers to pass it on to.
Tell who gave me the award in the first place.

Here we go...

1.) My nearly 12 year old Godson is also my cousin (twice over.) Our dads are brothers and they married two sisters - our moms! :) I've once did a little research on "double cousins" and I've found out, that cousins twice related are more genetically related than half siblings. Pretty interesting!

2.) The elementary school I used to go to has a special place in my heart. I love going back there to volunteer my time. It's like a second home to me. I just love the people there!

3.) In a little over 4 months, I'm going to be my cousin's (Her blog is linked below.) maid of honor when she gets married. Helping her with wedding details is a blast! :)

4.) I'm an only child, but I've always considered my cousins as siblings. They're amazing!

5.) I've dreamed of going to Ireland since I was about 8 years old. I hope to get there in a few years.

6.) I love to write. I'm in the process of trying to get a few stories published.

7.) I've been talking to a group of people online for over 10 years now. They are a great group of people. What's really neat is that they come from all over the world: Canada, England, Australia, and New Zealand! We'd love to all meet in Disney World one day.

8.) I love to travel, but I couldn't imagine living anywhere else, but south Louisiana.

9.) My mom and I are huge Disney fanatics! We're currently planning our next trip there within the next 2 years.

10.) I tend to talk alot in my sleep, so I'm told!


I don't have 10 people on my blog friend list, so I'm picking one.
I pass this award to my favorite cousin, Jessie! :)

1 comment: