Thursday, March 25, 2010

; All dressed up!

I went to school today to help out with the Jog-A-Thon this morning. And then this afternoon, Mom and I went to Aunt Jo and Uncle Polie's house to meet the lady who is fixing our dresses. While waiting for her, Jessie showed Mom and I some of the projects she's been working on. She's been really busy! I also got to see the jewelry that she made for us. It's all so pretty! After all that, I gave her an invitation to her shower. (haha!) Her and Aunt Jo really liked them. I'm so glad! :) Once, they're all complete; I'm going to post a picture on here of all of them.

Once the lady arrived with Jessie's newly altered dress, we got to see her try it on. She looked SOOO beautiful! The dress is just perfect on her. I was fortunate enough to be there both times she went try on dresses at David's Bridal. All the dresses she tried on were very pretty, But, when she tried on the one she eventually bought it was just perfect! It was the type of dress I had envisioned her wearing on her wedding day. It's fit for a princess! After she practiced walking around in it with her shoes for a little bit, it was my turn! The lady pinned up my dress in a matter of minutes! I was thrilled at the results. She made the dress look even prettier. I'm reaalllyyy excited. I can't wait to get it back!

It seems like March dragged on for ages! Finally, we're about to enter the last week of the month. Mom only has a 4 day work week this coming week. I go back to school on Wednesday and Thursday to help with Jog-A-Thon again. And then Mom is off for a week for Easter!!

Last Easter was a bit depressing, because it was just a week or so after my Uncle Ed passed away. So, I'm really looking forward to a happier one this year. Aunt Bridgette and the family are supposed to be coming in on Good Friday. We'll finally get to meet Kaiden!! And the next day is bridal pictures with Jessie! I'm looking forward to that, too. I think it'll be a fun day.

The following Sunday after Easter is Aaron's 12th birthday. (It's weird to think I have a Godson that old!!) Then, the following weekend is the shower!! Yayyyyy!!! Lots of fun stuff to look forward to. :) What a difference a year makes.

Will write more later! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment