Monday, March 29, 2010

; * From the beginning.

Just know that these things will never change for us at all. ~

I was scanning a few pictures awhile ago and came across this one. This picture means alot to me. It shows how far I've come after all the surgeries. And most importantly, it shows the very start of a lifelong friendship Jessie and I have. 22 years later, we're just a few months away from her wedding day. I can't help but reflect on all the moments we've shared from when this picture was taken to now. I can't wait to see what adventures are in store for us in the next 22 years.

2 comments:

  1. This is making me tear up a little. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a wonderful cousin/best friend/like a sister like you! I can't wait to see what the next 22 years have in store for us either! Geez...we'll be old then! Ahh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! ♥ I'm so thankful, too. Dad always tells people that God could only give him one sister, so He gave him the best one. And I feel that way about you. God could only give me one girl cousin in our family. And I couldn't ask for a better one! Muaaah xoxo~

    ReplyDelete